Traditional Native American Navajo Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet RB
Outstanding Southwestern Native American Indian traditional Navajo hand stamped Sterling silver cuff bracelet stamped IHMSS (Indian hand made Sterling silver), and hallmarked RB by the artist. This Sterling silver cuff features deep Native American motifs hand-stamped across the center of the cuff, from terminal to terminal, Two narrow, deep, hand-stamped channels frame the main stamp work. The stunning cuff weighs about. 45 grams, it's just over 13/16" wide, and measures 5 1/2" around the inside, end to end. Add just over 1 for the gap.
Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Traditional Native American Navajo Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet RB" is in sale since Sunday, March 3, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Artisan: RB
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: American Southwestern
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Modified Item: No
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Jewelry Type: Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Featured Refinements: Navajo Hand Stamped Silver Cuff Bracelet