Native American Indian Sterling Silver Stamped Concho Belt / Hatband
Vintage Southwestern Native American Indian Sterling silver stamped concho belt or hatband, unmarked but most likely Navajo. This lovely piece showcases 15 nicely stamped, same size conchos, including the buckle. The conchos are roughly 1 3/16" wide (across) by 1" tall. Each concho has a single wide keeper that accommodates a 1/2 strap.
This belt is roughly 34 long from buckle keeper to the other end of the strap. The distance between the buckle's hook and the single hole is 31 7/8, so as a belt, it will only fit a smaller person, and as a hatband, it will most likely require a little adjustment to fit properly around the hat.
Very nice stamp work in a traditional Navajo design. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Native American Indian Sterling Silver Stamped Concho Belt / Hatband" is in sale since Sunday, April 28, 2019. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Other Nat.
The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Jewelry Type: Concho Belt / Hatband
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Sterling Silver, Leather
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Featured Refinements: Sterling Silver Stamped Concho Belt or Hatband
- Artisan: Unmarked
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Origin: American Southwestern
- Tribal Affiliation: Most likely Navajo